22 September 2015

Top 10 Books on my 'Fall' (Spring) TBR!

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week's Top 10 theme is, "Books on my Fall TBR". Although, here in Australia, the season of hayfever and lovely, mildly hot weather is upon us (spring), yay!

I'm absolute rubbish when it comes to reading a preplanned TBR (I'm much more of a mood reader), however basically every unread book on my shelves is TBR so I'll just pick 10 that stand out to me at the moment :)

1. Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

3. Half Bad by Sally Green

4. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

5. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

6. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

7. Conspiracy Girl by Sarah Alderson

8. What We Left Behind by Robin Talley

9. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu




What books are on your TBR pile at the moment?

6 comments:

  1. Queen of Shadows is on my autumn TBR as well!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEAAASE read The Young Elites! It's one of my favorite books, so good. And great choices! I want to read many of those still :)

    Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both Half Bad and Half Wild on my Kindle but have not gotten to them yet. Here's hoping we both get to it soon. :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen of Shadows made it onto my list too--and a lot of other people's I've been noticing. LOVED The Bone Season, though. SUCH an epic book (although it did take me time to get into.) AND YES, The Young Elites!! Loved that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Queen of Shadows about 2 weeks back and it was beyond amazing!!! The Queen of Tearling, The Young Elites and Legacy of Kings are on my TBR list too. And I love the look of What We Left Behind!! Adding that to my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, it's a shame that I haven't read any of these yet. I'm such a loser. But I'm looking forward to read most of the books on your list here. Great list by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you makes me happy :)
Even if I don't reply, I see EVERY single comment and appreciate the time you've made to browse my blog!!
Thankyou <3